Precision Precast Group is committed to supplying healthy, resource efficient building materials for your Green building project. The use of our products can help you attain your LEED™ certification. Our manufactured products are 100% recyclable and are made from natural products, most of which come from within our state.
- We use Arizona Portland gray cement that is produced locally in Arizona.
- Our aggregates (sand and gravel) used in our concrete products are mined locally here in Arizona. Most are shipped to us from within a 5 mile radius.
- We use copper slag as a median for our MSB finish (medium sandblast finish). Copper slag is a by-product of the copper industry and is processed locally here in Arizona.
- At your request we can use recycled products such as copper slag, recycled rubber and recycled concrete as a partial aggregate replacement for mined aggregates. These aggregates can be used to enhance the appearance and qualities of our products.
- At your request fly ash can be used as a partial replacement for cement. Fly ash is a byproduct from coal fired power plants. It is produced locally here in Arizona.
We will be happy to work with you to help you reach your green building goals.